Recap of Day 2: Technology Services World
Yesterday at Technology Services World (TSW) was content, content, content, with 12 concurrent breakout sessions each hour, starting at 8am. I always like to look at the top attended sessions, as this is great indicator of what issues are top of mind with members. Here are the top attended sessions for yesterday. Interestingly, the majority were panel discussions, indicating the popularity of peer-to-peer sharing and the value of community/association collaboration.
- Online Support Panel Discussion: The Continued Drive to Push Customers to the Web. Moderator: Stephen Smith, Senior Vice President, Operations, TSIA; Panel: Sandra Coates, Vice President, Services, SMART Technologies; Jim Pendergast, Senior Director Customer Success, Yahoo!; Lois Townsend, Global Manager, Social Media Strategy,Hewlett-Packard; Denise Rundle, General Manager, Services, Consumer & Outsourcing, Microsoft
- Women in Services: Profiles of Success. Moderator: Diane Brundage, Senior Vice President, Membership Development, TSIA; Panel: Amanda Berger, Vice President, Professional Services, Guidance Software; Catherine Jensen, Vice President, Business Operations, Enterprise Support Services, Symantec; Michelle Logan, Senior Director, Hitachi Data Systems; Kelly Truax, Vice President, Global Customer Support Services Operations, Dell; Denise Rundle, General Manager, Services, Consumer & Outsourcing, Microsoft
- Cloud and Services – Delivering Support and Developing New Services in a Cloud Environment. Moderator: Stephen Smith, Senior Vice President, Operations, TSIA; Panel: Krista Anderson, Senior Vice President, Global Support and Customer Success, salesforce.com; Renee Bochman, Vice President, Support Services, Axeda; Patrick Saeger, Vice President, Customer Care,SucessFactors
- Driving Support Leadership through Actionable Business Intelligence. Barry McPherson, Executive Vice President, McAfee
- What is Hot in Knowledge: InQuiras 2010 Knowledge Panel. Moderator: Santi Pierini, Chief Marketing Officer, InQuira; Panel: Brad Smith, Vice President, Global Support Experience Group, Yahoo!; Francoise Tourniaire, Owner, FT Works; Christopher Hall, Vice President, Marketing, InQuira
- Integrating Customer Feedback with Product Design Requirements: Strategy for Sustained Supportability. Susan Gillespie, Senior Manager, Global Release Management, Symantec
- Mentoring for Professional and Business Development. Moderator: Diane Brundage, Senior Vice President, Membership Development, TSIA; Panel: Susan Zwinger, Vice President, Global Systems Technology Service Center, Oracle; Cindy Alley, Accounting Manager, The Women’s Museum; Kim Wise, Founder and CEO, Mentor Resources; Julie Fassberg, Senior Manager, Citrix; Jesse Finn, Vice President, Education Services, Taleo; Tina DeBrass, Manager, Services Delivery, Dell; Jodi Schilling, Vice President, Americas Consumer Support, Hewlett-Packard
Yesterday I also had my Innovation Tours of the Expo, visiting the booths of the finalists for our Recognized Innovator Awards. Today at the awards ceremony I will announce the winners, as well as give an award for the best innovation demo.
Thanks for reading!Technology comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.