Technology Services World: Knowledge Management Content and Exhibitors
Capturing, sharing and maintaining knowledge is always a popular topic at TSIA Conferences, and at our upcoming Technology Services World in Las Vegas, October 20-22, there will be a lot of great content on this hot topic. Our 2nd annual knowledge management survey was completed in August, and I’ll be revealing the findings and publishing the results at the event. I’ve had mulitple inquiries over the last week asking what KM content will be featured at the show, and what exhibitors in the Expo offer knowledge management tools and services, so here’s a peak at KM-releated sessions and exhibitors so you can start planning your time now.
First up are the breakout sessions focusing on knowledge management. For detailed sessions descriptions, see the TSW agenda online.
- Transforming Knowledge Management: Hot KM Trends. In this Power Hour session on Monday at 4:15, I’ll walk through the results of the KM survey, including information on KM across service divisions, and emerging technology areas such as mobility, video, unified search, expertise management, etc.
- Three Months, 300% Productivity Improvement: Transforming Customer Success Using Rapid Knowledge Sharing. Phil Verghis, Klever; Mitchell Spence, Tyler Technologies, Inc. Tuesday, 2:00 PM.
- Using KCS and Discovery Based Consumption Analytics to Generate Proactive Support Deliverables and Guaranteed Customer Outcomes. Rob Baker, Akamai Technologies, Inc. Tuesday, 3:30 PM.
- OK, We’ve Done KCS. What’s Next? David Kay, DB Kay & Associates; Sean Murphy, Riverbed Technology, Inc. Tuesday, 3:30 PM.
- From Knowledge Hoarding to Solve-Once: Aligning Support around a Knowledge Culture. Linda Hartig, Avaya; Dan Pratt, Avaya; Joey Fister, Avaya. Tuesday, 4:45 PM.
- Knowledge: Experience Sharing of KCS Implementation. Nicolas Brunel, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise. Wednesday, 11:30 AM.
Here’s a look at KM-related partners participating in the Expo:
- Aptean/Knova. Knowledgebase, search
- Coveo. Unified search, expertise management
- DB Kay & Associates. KM and KCS assessment and training
- GeoFluent/Lionbridge. Translation services
- Klever. KM and KCS assessment and training, Knowledge as a Service
- Jive. Employee and customer collaboration, crowdsourcing KM
- LivePerson. Self-service knowledgebase, multi-channel service
- Radialpoint. Knowledge management, search, mobile self-service
- Stone Cobra. KM implementations, assessments, training
- SYSTRAN. Translation services
- Transversal. Knowledgebase, self-service, collaboration
- Verint/Kana. Knowledgebase, self-service, multi-channel, crowdsourcing KM
If you are attending TSW and would like to discuss your KM strategy, I have open slots for 1:1 meetings on Tuesday, 10/21. When you arrive at registration, ask to schedule a 1:1!
Thanks for reading, and I look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!