TSIA’s Technology Services World Best Practice Conference kicked off today at the Santa Clara Conference Center. The conference opened at 12:45 with my Innovation Tour. The tour is a presentation of all the finalists in the Spring 2012 Recognized Innovator Awards, which are presented to partners of TSIA at our Spring and Fall conferences. Partners submit applications for consideration, and case studies documenting business results are required. Winners are selected by a panel of TSIA members and industry experts.
The content for TSW 2012 Best Practices focused on “Defend, Optimize and Innovate,” allowing member companies to improve core operations while looking for new approaches to streamline operations and generate incremental revenue. Technology firms cannot accomplish these initiatives alone, and the Recognized Innovator Awards showcase the role TSIA partners play in enabling the success of today’s global service organizations.
Following are the award categories and finalists:
Innovation in Products: Innovative products that enable service operations to better compete through means such as increased productivity, cost reductions, increased revenues, improved customer satisfaction, or improvements to other key performance or financial metrics. The Finalists are:
- Clarabridge, whose innovative text and sentiment analytics allow companies to accurately analyze customer feedback
- Coveo, whose Insight Solutions for Customer Service turn disparate data from all content sources into actionable insight about your customers
Innovation in Services: Innovative services that help companies to meet and exceed business goals for service operation by allowing partners to manage specific areas of the business. The Finalists are:
- ServiceSource, whose suite of cloud applications and managed services better connect and automate clients’ recurring revenue ecosystems.
- SYKES, whose new Sales Assist offering blends proven support program excellence with sales program goals to create a new revenue stream for clients.
Innovation in Consulting: Innovative consulting services that help technology firms meet and exceed business goals. The Finalists are:
- Value and Pricing Partners, whose TPS Pricing RapidAct™ provides PS leaders with guidance on their rates position relative to peers, and how to immediately improve rates performance to drive bottom line results.
- Verghis Group, who designed a new approach to metrics, based on research from fields as diverse as aquaculture, championship weightlifting, traffic engineering and firefighting.
The winners will be announced on Wednesday during the closing awards ceremony. Hope to see you there!